Olive Oil Shampoo
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup liquid soap (Castile-style vegetable soap works well)
- Stir together all ingredients
- Pour in a clean bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- To use, shampoo as you would normally and rinse well with cool water.
- You may need to shake this shampoo before using to remix the ingredients.
- Add your choice of essential oils to this recipe to get the aroma you desire for your hair.
- If your hair is oily reduce the amount of olive oil.
Also Read ==> Why Homemade Shampoo