Baking Soda Shampoo
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar (or regular white vinegar)
- Mix 1/2 cup baking soda with 3 cups of water.
- Store in a plastic or glass container.
- Shake and apply to your scalp, scrubbing it in.
- Rinse hair with 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar (or regular white vinegar for a lighter smell)
- Due to the loss of natural oil in your hair from commercial shampoo it might take a few weeks for your hair to “settle in” when washing with baking soda and vinegar.
- Using baking soda really helps get rid of the buildup that settles on your scalp from other hair care products.
- You have to rinse with vinegar if you want your hair feeling as light and fluffy without it baking soda has a tendency to dry hair out.
Also Read ==> How to Make Olive Oil Shampoo