This is the shampoo recipe uses liquid Castile soap.
- cup of water
- cup of liquid Castile soap
- a teaspoon oil (like jojoba, olive oil, or grapeseed)
- Grab a plastic or glass bottle
- Fill it with half cup of distilled water and half cup of unscented liquid castile soap.
- Simply mix all the ingredients into a plastic or glass bottle
- Your shampoo is ready to use
- If your hair is oily, omit the vegetable oil
- The overall effect on your hair will much depend on your hair type and your water type (hard water may cause more film).
- Use your shampoo as you normally would and rinse well with cool water.
- Then add in a few drops of essential oils (rosemary, lavender and mint are popular), and get ready to lather.
- Experiment with other ingredients such as honey, jojoba gel, dried herbs aloe vera etc
Also Read ==> How to Make Baking Soda Shampoo